Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Beginnings



Okay. Okay okay. OKAY OKAY OKAY! 


This is blog number three (just on blogspot!) for Ellie... so... hello!


I began blogging maybe a decade ago, and have progressed from LiveJournal, to Xanga to Wordpress to Blogspot. It seems that whenever I'm going through a change in life I start a new blog, and boy have I gone through life changes since my last blog.


Two whole blogs back I was living in Shanghai and then Kunming, where J and I fell in love (swoon!). The great thing about blogging is that our early moments were captured. The little day trips we took, the silly jokes we shared, I can go back and read about them and regain the same stupid smile I had during those days. ...not the I don't smile now. Actually, I smile a lot. Just as stupidly too!

A little bit about me, I'm a planner by nature and by trade - a gov't bee working in a plans & programs directorate whose tagline in life is "I like tasks". Literally. Check out my Xbox Avatar:

Serious business, obviously.


Being a planner comes in handy when you're working on a big celebration like a wedding. I live on spreadsheets and powerpoints, so I'm definitely game for taking on the wedding industry! J and I have been engaged since last July and in that time I feel like I've made considerable progress towards taming the beast! I can't wait to share some of my ideas with you and years from now look back at this blog and again... smile a stupid smile as I remember all the effort and excitement at another new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment